This video will
answer the following questions:
- How were the Jews treated by Arab before 1948?
- Where and how did Zionism start?
- Was Palestine empty when the Jews came?
- What was the population of Arabs in Palestine
between 1878 and 1948?
- How many Jewish immigrants arrived to
Palestine between 1878-1948 and how did the UN
partition plan divided Palestine between Arab
and Jews? Did Israel stick to this plan?
- Did the Jews find "land without people" as
- How did the Jews treat the Palestinians in the
- How did the Nakba start and at what cost?
- Where the Palestinians expelled before or
after the neighboring Arabs countries engaged in
a war with the Israeli occupiers?
- What happened to the evicted Palestinian
villages? How many were erased?
- Can the Palestinian refugees return to "visit"
their occupied villages and lands? And can the
Jews visit the occupied lands?
All these questions and more are answered in the
above 10 min. documentary. A good video to pass
to your friends who like to learn more about the
history of the conflict and 1948 Nakba.
The Ethnic Cleansing of
Silwan 4-07-2010 - Hier
aktuell die Führung von Jonathan Pollard in Silwan
in Ostjerusalem zur aktuellen Lage. Konkret sollen
jetzt 22 von den 88 Häusern abgerissen werden.
Sehr gut mit Erklärungen zur Demo und zum rechtsradikalen
Goldstone Facts >>> Dazu Norman Finkelstein:
"A faithful and compelling dramatization
of a historic document" -- Norman G Finkelstein
Is not it very symbolic? - S.E.
- Somehow I cannot avoid some very
annoying associations. The Israeli Sharon Ronen,
a former member of the Israeli Army dog unit
“Ha’oketz” (The Sting) won in Germany the world
championship for training her German shepherd
dog in the category obedience. Here a video
Al-Quds Educational Television
is a small, public service, non-profit channel
based in Ramallah, which gives Palestinians the
chance to show their own stories, to their own